Progression
seems like day after day my eyes are opening a little more. My body is getting rid of some of the bad things I was doing to my body(alcohol & THC). Bad for ME anyway. I don’t knock anyone for what they do. But being a mom who doesn’t have it all together yet… I had to quit. COLD TURKEY. Ever since I stopped I’ve been thinking clearly and I haven’t been snapping as much. I’m also learning that I truly don’t like people. They make me nervous. But I tolerate them. It is what it is I guess. I’m just a creature on this planet tryn fight out just like everyone else. Hurt people hurt people and everyone has been hurt. I’d rather stay to myself and find out how to get more money. Momma bear and baby bear are hungry. Gotta get some honey. ♥️ I’m focused.
Comments
Post a Comment